Can you believe it? Today is the final day of our countdown, which means…
Tomorrow is the first official day of spring! It also means that I will be sharing some very exciting news. Tomorrow’s post will also be full of color so we are going to keep it on the simple side today.
1. Maiden Hair Fern
2. Mother Fern
1. Create texture by placing the tallest plants in the back.
2. Then gradually create layers by adding the shorter plants in the front.
2. Use fittonia and ivy to soften the edges.
1. Place in indirect sunlight.
2. Water at least once a week.
The variations of green in this container garden are absolutely beautiful. I love to keep her inside whenever we have guests. If you stay the night, this luscious lady will very likely be on your bedside.
Meet me back here tomorrow. I can’t wait to share my news!
Happy (Almost) Spring, everyone!
Missed one of the days of our 28 Days of Spring Container Gardens? Catch up here…