I am a big believer in having a garden that is not only lovely to look at, but that is useful as well. I cannot say enough how beneficial an herb garden can be. There are so many practical ways to put everything from rosemary to mint to good use. One of my absolute favorite things to grow, however, is lavender. Not only does lavender look gorgeous growing in your garden, it seems as though there isn’t anything lavender cannot do. From homemade beauty products to a variety of drinks and desserts, lavender adds something special to everything it touches. That is why I have put together this list. And let me tell you, lavender has never looked so good!
1. Lavender and Honey Marshmallows via A Beautiful Mess
2. Lavender Bouquet via Rustic Wedding Chic
3. Lavender Oatmeal Tub Tea via Evermine Blog
4. Lavender Shortbread Cookies via Mountain Mama Cooks
5. Lavender and Rosemary Wreath via Sarah the Architect
6. Lavender Lip Balm via Martha Stewart
7. Lavender Linen Spray via Hello Natural
8. Lavender Honey Crepe Cake via The House That Lars Built
What are some of your favorite ways to put lavender to good use?