This post could also be titled, Easter On My Mind. Seriously, I am so excited for this pastel party to begin. I just could not resist creating a container garden inspired by a traditional Easter egg.
2 Sweet Broom (Yellow)
6 Candytuft (White)
4 Phlox (Purple)
Borrowed branches (I am not sure what the actual name of these branches are but I am saying “borrowed” because I might have snagged them from my neighbor’s yard.)
1. Choose a statement container. My favorite way to make a statement in spring is with turquoise, of course!
2. Fill your container with potting soil, but make sure it has really good drainage.
3. Plant from tallest to shortest.
4. Add “borrowed” branches.
5. Repeat one color of your choice and place it in a smaller pot.
1. Keep soil moist to touch.
Don’t the bright layers remind you of the stripes on a good ol’ fashioned Easter egg? So much fun!
Don’t miss out on our sweet Easter decor!