Have you heard of the Hanging Staghorn Fern yet? I have seen these beauties everywhere lately! They are usually seen hanging from wooden planks, but I wanted to give you all a new way to hang these funky plants in your homes.
1. Hanging Staghorn Fern
1. First, give this plant plenty of water to drink.
2. Hang your basket next.
3. Remove fern from pot and situate it in the base of your hanging basket.
4. Soak moss and then squeeze out any excess water before placing it in your basket and around your fern.
(Tip: When choosing a basket, pick something with wide, open holes. This will allow the fern to stay put and to grow.)
1. The Staghorn Fern is an air plant. This means that it needs air to help it grow.
2. The warmer it is, the more water it needs. Also, the opposite is true when it is cold.
Hang in there! Spring is getting closer and closer every day.
Missed one of the days of our 28 Days of Spring Container Gardens? Catch up here…