We have reached the end of week one for our countdown to spring! Can you believe it? Time really does fly when you’re playing in dirt every day. Seriously, I have the best job. I hope you are enjoying yourself as much as me!
There is still more fun to be had , though! So, let’s get started with today’s garden recipe for spring.
1. African Mask-Alocasia (Tall)
2. Syngonium-Nepthytis (Thick)
3. Lemon Button Fern (Trailing)
Such a rich color on the leaves of the Alocasia! It will definitely make a statement in whatever container you choose.
Its striking foliage looks right at home in this container, don’t you think? It was a gift that Tommy and I received on our wedding day. I remember thinking that it was a little unique at first, but it has definitely grown on me over the years. I just love the funky, little frogs!
1. Keep within sight of a window, but avoid direct sunlight!
2. This plants loves humidity, which means she needs a lot of water to help beat the heat.
This plant can be toxic! Keep away from children and pets.
Missed one of the days of our 28 Days of Spring Container Gardens? Catch up here…