1. Hydrangea (Tall)
2. Lenton Rose (Thick)
3. Rabbit Foot Fern (Trailing)
Hydrangeas are impossible to resist! The beautiful creamy white dip dyed with blue–I fall for it every time! I have tons planted in my yard. It is a nice reminder that spring is on its way. (Tip: When planting hydrangeas from the grocery store be extremely careful when removing the pot. I usually keep the pot on for easy planting.)
I also want to introduce you all to the Rabbit Foot Fern today. This is a super easy fern to grow! If you are a product of the 80’s or 90’s, this plant will definitely remind you of those tacky keychains that we all use to love so much.
1. Add your tall plant first.
2. Then you should add your thick plant for texture.
3. Finally, add your trailing plant to complete the look.
1. Water once every three days
2. Keep next to a sunny window
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Go and rest up for the week ahead. I will meet you back here tomorrow for another garden recipe for spring!
Missed one of the days of our 28 Days of Spring Container Gardens? Catch up here…