I have been in a rule-breaking mood all week, and today’s container garden is no exception.
1. Ruffle Fern
1. Remove the original pot and then place it upside down in your container. This is a great way to elevate your plant when it is too short.
2. Next, place the root ball in a large ziploc bag.
3. Nestle the ziploc bag into the container so that no one can see it.
1. Add 1/2 cup of water to the ziploc bag once a week.
2. Place in indirect sunlight.
(Tip: Do not place your plant next to a vent. Unless, of course, you like crispy plants!)
I love this container. It was another wedding gift we received. Such a classic look, don’t you think?
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Make sure you get some rest! I have a lot more garden recipes for you to try in the week ahead.
Missed one of the days of our 28 Days of Spring Container Gardens? Catch up here…