This post is for those of you out there who love to give and receive beautiful things and thoughtful gifts. I can’t wait to share with you eight of my very favorite gift ideas for Valentine’s Day. The Green Thumb Gal’s Guide is back and you won’t want to miss these fabulous ideas!
1. This Custom Floral Heart Print by Rifle Paper Co. will make your special someone’s heart skip a beat. A personalized gift like this is as creative as it is thoughtful. This would also make a great gift for any newlyweds you might know.
2. Give your gal something sweet that she can feel good about. Justin’s peanut butter cups are made with all natural ingredients. If she doesn’t like milk chocolate, Justin’s peanut butter cups come in dark chocolate and white chocolate too!
3. Show the ladies in your life how much you appreciate their hard work. This Caldrea Hand Balm is great for soothing hardworking hands. There are a ton of great scents to choose from!
4. Maybe you’re not known as Mr. Romance, maybe the right words don’t always come out at the right time. If so, “Love Poems” by Pablo Neruda may be just the gift for you to give this year. You can personalize it by looking through the poems beforehand and marking any pages that make you think of your special gal.
5. Nothing sweeps a woman off her feet quite like a little help around the house. These “You cook, I’ll Clean” dishtowels at Anthropologie are every gal’s dream. But don’t forget your half of the deal! As far as this gift is concerned, it is NOT just the thought that counts. Those dishes aren’t going to clean themselves!
6. If you know of someone who really appreciates handmade jewelry, this Adobe Spike + Daphnes necklace by 31 Bits is just the gift for them. Every piece of jewelry is handmade in Uganda and the beads are all made from recycled paper. How cool is that?
7. A gal can never have too many mugs! This Cactus What You Preach Mug from Modcloth will make a great addition to your sweetheart’s growing collection. Throw in some of her favorite tea and her heart is yours forever!
8. Don’t bore your lady to death with a dozen roses. Be original and give her this Forget-Me-Not Garden in a Bag from Shop Terrain. This is a great gift for any gal, green thumb or not!
Looking for more inspiration for Valentine’s Day? Plan an Indoor Valentine’s Day Picnic!
You simply must check out this sweet video, too!