1. The polaroid camera is back and I can’t think of a better accessory to take into the new year. This Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera from Urban Outfitters is perfect for capturing all those soon-to-be memories in 2015. Order one today and get ready to experience all the instant memory-making magic that the modern polaroid camera has to offer.
2. Need some inspiration for all your 2015 travel plans? Look no further than this stunning Travel the World Wall Calendar from Rifle Paper Company.
3. I am always encouraging you all to be on the look out for fresh, FREE greenery wherever you go. That is why my third recommended item for 2015 is this stylish pair of Garden Scissors from Shop Terrain.
4. Keep track of all your big ideas, dreams, goals, doodles, etc. with this “THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER” Notebook from Kate Spade.
5. This past year I have really fallen in love with coconut water, which is why I am suggesting you give it a try too. Harmless Harvest offers you products that are 100% organic and that is 100% okay with me.
Happy New Year, everyone! Let’s show 2015 what we are made of!