Calling all porches! This shade-loving mix is just for you!
1. White Queen Caladiums – She is positively majestic! Tall, slender, and incredibly easy to grow.
2. Whopper Begonia – She will put on the biggest, brightest show for you come summer time.
3. Variegated Creeping Fig – She will really soften the edges of this container garden.
1. Fill your container with the best potting soil you can find. Stop just two inches below the rim.
2. Before planting, be sure to give your plants plenty to drink.
3. Start with your majesty, the white queen, and plant in the shape of a cross–a short, squatty cross, that is.
4. Add the creeping fig next.
5. Finish the cross shape by adding a whopper begonia on each side.
6. Give your container a cool drink.
7. Be sure to fertilize your container once every 2 weeks with a water soluble fertilizer.
This luscious container garden will last through summer, which is crazy to think about considering the fact that I am still counting down the days until spring. Just 10 more days!
Missed one of the days of our 28 Days of Spring Container Gardens? Catch up here…
Photos: Sara Monty Photo & Design